Capital Equipment Solutions
Flexible Capital Equipment Solutions for a Complex Industry
Manufacturers in the capital equipment industry must contend with greater global competition, increasing customer demands, and the need to improve productivity and efficiency. Glovia designed our extended ERP software suite specifically to meet your business needs.
A truly scalable and flexible infrastructure makes Glovia the ideal solution to meet both your everyday capital equipment needs and challenges while remaining focused on the overall long-term business goals in manufacturing, projects, contracts and services.
Capital equipment manufacturers that use Glovia software have all the tools to optimize and analyze information in order to realize significant operational benefits including increased on-time deliveries and substantial reductions in procurement and customer lead times.
Glovia's success stems from our long-term working relationship with the capital equipment industry. We have always made it a priority to place the necessary resources to address the growing demands of our capital equipment customers.
To be successful in the global capital equipment industry, you need an information systems technology that supports new ways of conducting business and is capable of expanding as your business needs grow. Glovia enables your company to leverage new technologies, streamline processes, and optimize operations-all while improving profitability.
All functionality is fully integrated, making Glovia well suited to manage your company's ongoing business requirements. Glovia capabilities include:
- Program Cost Accounting — provides the ability to view projects costs by Project, regardless of fiscal period, and costs by fiscal period for one or more projects.
- Project Cost Accounting — provides detailed project accounting information based on the life of the customer contract, improves cost visibility and provides forecasting functionality.
- Project Resource Planning — provides multi-level planning tools to optimize your planning capabilities with sophisticated simulation, date synchronization and impact analysis to assure on-time, on-target projects.
- Bid Process Management — enables you to process, manage and document customer RFQ's and develops consistently precise bids for materials and/or service contracts.
- Contract Management — comprehensive functionality to develop, modify and fulfill customer contracts for products and services.
- Estimating — accelerates the development of customer quotes and bids and increases the accuracy of your plans and budgets taking into account the flexibility of product structure and product cost.
- Service Orders — creates and maintains all the necessary documentation for service and fully integrates these requirements and activities into your business information system.
- e-Commerce — provides functionality to buy, sell and exchange goods, services, information and payments electronically.
Capital equipment manufacturers constantly strive to create new market opportunities by becoming single-source suppliers with comprehensive product lifecycle programs. Glovia delivers exceptional functionality to help make these opportunities a reality, including:
- Engineering Changes — provides an intuitive and flexible system that enables you to simulate and analyze the effects of a proposed change prior to modifying a product's configuration.
- Configuration Management — enables you and your customers to create accurate sales quotes and sales orders for Make-to-Order, Assemble-to-Order and Configure-to-Order products.
- Service & Repair — provides the ability to manage service contracts, launch service and repair orders, define service job requirements, receive and track damaged products, proactively report progress on the customer's repair and ship and bill the customer appropriately.
With Glovia you get the visibility you need for managing the entire product lifecycle from manufacturing to customer delivery to aftermarket support.