Download Data Sheet
Reduce time spent on routine tasks while improving accuracy
GLOVIA G2 Cash Management offers extensive tools to manage multiple bank accounts efficiently, including electronic fund transfer and bank reconciliation. The solution distinguishes itself through its powerful Cash Forecasting engine, which enables the user to analyze cash inflows and outflows for any time period and currency by applying selected forecasting methods. Cash Management is a focused hub in the GLOVIA G2 suite, providing a comprehensive view of cash-related transactions throughout the system.
Reduce time spent on routine tasks while improving accuracy:
- Pay your vendors via wire transfers
- Collect from your customer using direct debits
- Reconcile your accounts by uploading your bank's cleared check file
Cash Forecasting Questions
- How much capital do you need to raise to support your expansion?
- Can you afford to offer extended payment terms to your most important customer?
- If you hired two temporary collection clerks, would the improved cash inflow allow you to buy critical equipment sooner?
- If your vendor offered you better terms, would you purchase more?
- If everybody paid you on time and you paid everybody on time, what will your bank balances be in August?
Cash Forecasting tools provide you with timely, accurate answers to all your cash management questions and empowers you to effectively and efficiently manage your other bottom line – your cash.
Cash Management is fully integrated with the entire GLOVIA G2 suite of applications. Cashbook and Cash Forecasting draw against GLOVIA G2 information contained in:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Contracts
This enables the user to perform timely interactions and complete analyses through a rich feature set.
- Cash entry
- Cash payments (supporting electronic fund transfer)
- Cash receipts (supporting direct debit)
- Scenario management
- Statistical analysis
- User-defined forecast methods
- User-defined cash sources and cash targets
- Forecast by business unit
- Forecast by currency
- Forecast download to desktop applications
- Drill down from forecast results to source transactions
- Manual reconciliation
- File upload
Inquiries and Reports
Comprehensive inquiries and reports exist for each function