Download Data Sheet
Manage the delivery and procurement of services and monitor costs more efficiently to increase profitability
Now you can plan and monitor service products, such as engineering design, training and consulting, with the same detail and control as material items. GLOVIA G2 Service Orders creates and maintains all necessary documentation for services and fully integrates these requirements and activities into your business information system.
Create Service Orders Easily
Create service work orders and purchase orders quickly and easily with an application designed to meet the needs of services delivered with your product and for service-oriented businesses. Service Orders provides the tools to define, plan, cost, track and deliver service products to your customers. With GLOVIA G2, you can manage internal service work orders as well as purchase orders for subcontracted services. Service Orders can also initiate progress billing based on contract agreements. When integrated with projects, billing can be triggered by % complete.
Associate Services with Tasks
Both service work orders (services to be delivered by an internal resource) and service purchase orders (services outsourced to a third party) can be associated with project tasks. By associating services with specific project tasks, you can coordinate resource and material deliveries for efficient delivery of these services.
The system can calculate detailed costs for service activities and report these costs to project accounting for complete project cost visibility. Roll-ups for groups of work orders and purchase orders can be obtained by associating them with the same task.
Because service-related costs can be captured more easily, you have full visibility of these costs for specific tasks and activities. With this information, you can easily validate your pricing and identify potential problems as well as opportunities for cost control.
Service Work Orders
The service work order contains a service bill of materials, which identifies all materials required, and a routing to identify all activities to be performed during delivery.
Service Purchase Orders
The service purchase order is similar to a material PO. It identifies that the service is being delivered by an outside resource.
GLOVIA G2 Integration
- Service Orders is fully integrated with GLOVIA G2
- Service work orders and purchase orders are created by GLOVIA G2 Project Resource Planning
- Service Orders supply the service requirements defined in GLOVIA G2 Contract Management
- Service work orders and purchase orders can be pegged to Project tasks to enhance service order task scheduling, tracking and management
- Service order transactions can be posted in GLOVIA G2 Project Accounting
- Service work order
- Service work order by service work order bill of material
- Service work order routing
- Service purchase order
- Service blanket order
- Service requisition
- Service work order status
- Service purchase order status
- Service work order detail
- Service purchase order detail
- Service work order costs (summary and detail)
- Service purchase order cost