Download Data Sheet
Glovia Service Oriented Architecture
In today's highly competitive global market, businesses operate in a very dynamic environment in which secure information transfer is the most important aspect of the business. Responding rapidly to changes in competition, market dynamics and regulatory mandates, with timely information transfer, is critical for the effective functioning and overall success of businesses. To meet dynamic market demands, businesses have become increasingly service-driven, both in the ways they interact with customers and partners, and in how they design and build their IT infrastructure. Glovia's Service Oriented Architecture addresses all these issues with Glovia's rich business model. Glovia's SOA offering will create effective business processes that will integrate separate systems with industry standard methodologies.
- Standards-compliant, Web Services-enabled Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) built on Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
- Ability to integrate rapidly with third party client applications (CRM, ERP, etc.) using GLOVIA G2 Web Services Integration API
- Based on Glovia's Rich ERP Business Model
- Supports complete n-Tier solutions using Microsoft Windows Communication foundation (WCF) which provides complete configurability for binding, security and protocols
- Deployed on IISs as a security-enhanced, easy-to-manage Web platform for developing and reliably hosting Web applications and Web service
- Fully persisted XML state data, process definition and audit trail ensures maximum recoverability, manageability and fault tolerance
- Follows industry standard like SOAP 1.2, HTTP/HTTPS,WSDL
- Industry standard exception handling
- SOA deployment is out of the box with no complex installation needed. Industry standard compliance makes complex configurations also possible.
- Based on Microsoft Enterprise Application Blocks which supports configurable logging making System administration easy
- Detailed documentation for each service to the object level
- Based on Glovia's Role based Security Model
- Multiple servers can be configured with a single License manager monitoring usage